Looking for some cool tools for the cook on your list? Don't worry, we have you covered! This year we've combed the kitchen at Not Starving Yet to find our most-used and most-loved tools, many of which are mostly-indestructible. They'll see your favorite cook through years of hard work in the kitchen.
- Crackle Coaster from Amazon: Add a splash of color to your home (or someone else's) with these pretty coasters.
- Kuhn Rikon Rainbow Whisk from Amazon: I have the small version of this whisk and rarely a day goes by that I don't use it.
- Pyrex Watercolor Collection Mixing Bowl from Amazon: These stunning bowls from Pyrex went to the top of my list this year, they're gorgeous and like all Pyrex they're practically indestructible. You can find the entire set at Pyrex.com and they'll cost a little less too.
- Smoke Detector Deactivation Towel from Uncommon Goods: Becky Morrette creates towels with a sense of humor, I'd love to have one of these under the tree this year.
- Vacuum Insulated Thermos from Amazon: This thermos comes with me everywhere once the weather cools off, it's the perfect size, especially if you go camping or tailgating.
- Ninja Master Prep Professional from Amazon: Want a ninja, but don't have the space? The prep professional is a real workhorse despite the petite size.
- Artelegno Dual Sided Cutting Board from Amazon: One side is a standard cutting board, but the other has grooves that help you make equal size cuts in your bread or baguette.
- Pyrex Easy Grab 8-Piece Glass Bakeware from Amazon: Classic and durable, these are a must in any kitchen.
- Libbey County Fair Drinking Jar Set from Amazon: I grew up with these in our house, 30+ years later and they're still in use. These glasses are the perfect size and hold up well to rough handling.
- Cole and Mason Ardingly Wooden Pepper Mill from Amazon: selecting your grind size has never been easier, this mill has six pre-set grind levels that can be achieved by twisting the base.
- All-Clad Weeknight Pan from Amazon: This is one of the most-used pans in my kitchen, its small size and sloped sides make it perfect for a variety of tasks.
- Earlywood Trifecta, The Ultimate 3-Piece Cooking Set from Amazon: My husband bought me this set for our anniversary and it gets used more than any other tool in my kitchen.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Don't worry, we have you covered! Check out our past gift ideas for more inspiration.
This post contains my Amazon affiliate links. I try to keep advertising unobtrusive and to a minimum in order to provide you with the best experience possible. Purchases made through these links provide me with a small income and ensure I can continue providing you with quality content.